Rooibos Melissa Leaf Tea
Melissa leaves (Melissae Folium), better known as lemon balm, promotes restful sleep. It is known for its antiseptic properties, calming and anti-depressant effects.
Melissa leaves have been used to promote sleep and prevent insomnia.
The Night Rest provides a calming, relaxing effect that helps to reduce anxiety or agitation and soothe the nerves.
Melissa leaves may help in treating indigestion. It can also help to relax muscle spasms, numbs tissue and destroys bacteria. It also boasts anti-histamine properties and helps with allergies. Antioxidants found in Rooibos Tea can help protect your cells against damage caused by free radicals, leading to premature ageing.
Annique’s Rooibos and Melissa Leaf Tea is caffeine free, low in tannin, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants. Mix Rooibos and Melissa Leaf and Jasmine Tea for a perfect calming effect.
Benefits of Melissa leaves
- Promotes a good night’s rest
- Anti-spasmodic and calming, anti-depressant effect
- Treats hysteria and insomnia
- Uplifting and soothing in times of grief, trauma and depression
- Helps to relieve cramps, fever, headaches, migraine, toothache, spasms, asthma and indigestion
- Soothes the nerves