Rooibos and Buchu Tea
It is an antiseptic and can be used to treat wounds. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect you against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing. Annique’s Rooibos and Buchu tea is caffeine free, low in tannins, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
This aromatic, antiseptic herb counteracts sinusitus, relieves fever, regulates blood-sugar fluctuations and reduces water retention.
Drinking Rooibos and Buchu tea is also beneficial if you suffer from cystitis and flatulence.
Because the tea has such a beneficial action on the urinary tract, here is a great tip: for vaginal and/or bladder infections add Bladder and Kidney tea to bath water for relief from burning and itching.
It also stimulates lymph drainage and improves nasal congestion caused by hayfever and sinusitis.
Also help to improve symptoms of:
- Prostate problems
- Problems with the bladder
- Colds and flu
- Stomach aches
- Fluid retention
- Inflammation of the colon
- Inflammation of the gums
- Buchu has long been used in medicinal applications and is an aromatic, antiseptic herb that counteracts sinusitis, and relieves fever, blood-sugar fluctuations and water retention
- Helps to relieve hayfever and kidney ailments
- Helps relieve water retention