What It Is:
Nature’s anti-inflammatory! A powerful combo of nutrient-dense yellow root spices like turmeric and ginger, with beta carotene from carrots and Green Rooibos.
Curcumin, one of nature’s greatest anti-inflammatories, is part of the ginger family. It is well known for its potent antioxidant properties.
- Helps stimulate the body’s own antioxidant enzymes
- Helps soothe arthritis
- Aids in skin health
- Lowers risk of heart disease
- May assist sports people with their performance
Ginger, also used since ancient times, is packed with nutrients that will benefit your entire body.
- Aids in digestion, stomach discomfort, wind and stomach cramps
- Natural detox aid
- Can improve your metabolism
- Assists with nausea that is associated with motion sickness, chemotherapy and post-surgery effects
- Helps reduce menstrual pain
Beta–carotene from carrots
- Rich in Vitamin A
- Helps with skin health
- Helps age related eye diseases such as age related macular degeneration
Lutein a carotenoid that is related to beta-carotene
Did you know: There are over 600 000 types of carotenoids that help our bodies. But there are only 20 that make it to our eyes. Lutein is one of these 20.
Directions for use:
- Adults: Take 1 capsule per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
- Children: Over the age of 12 years – Take one a day
Key active ingredients:
- Ginger extract
- Flax Seed oil
- Green Rooibos extract
- Potent antioxidants
- Promotes eye health
- Soothes arthritis
- Promotes healthy joints
- Promotes healthy skin
- Promotes digestion