Did you know? 80% of your immune system is located in your digestive tract!
Our modern eating habits lead to a deficiency in good bacteria in the gut. Over time this can lead to all kinds of health challenges. Taking probiotics should be the cornerstone of your daily supplementation. It will ensure that the maximum nutrition is extracted from food and supplements and allows the digestive system to heal itself. OptiFlora contains probiotic species, Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus, Rooibos extract and fructo-oligosaccharides (prebiotic), for the good bacteria in the formula to feed off, promoting rapid multiplication of healthy flora and enzymes. Supplementing these natural bacteria is often necessary when there is an imbalance in the digestive system’s natural bacteria and is especially important after you have taken antibiotics because it helps to offset some of the negative effects that a course of antibiotics has.
8 signs that you need probiotics:
- Use of antibiotics
- Food poisoning
- Skin conditions
- Improves bowel function and digestion
- Can improve lactose intolerance
- Soothes diarrhoea, IBS and constipation
- Aids in improving skin conditions
- Promotes the absorption of nutrients
- Boosts your immune system by helping to control and destroy potentially disease causing organisms
- Essential for overall health and wellbeing
- Can even improve mental health
- Weight loss
For severe conditions, take 3 capsules a day. Otherwise, 1-3 capsules per day with water. One cannot overdose on OptiFlora, if you suffer from extreme health challenges, see package insert for more information.